Thursday, May 22, 2014

One more my achievement!

Granville Bridge. Plein-air sketch
SOLD

739 artists of all ages challenged themselves to capture the beauty of nature, urban life, and their imaginations in the 3rd Annual Opus Outdoor Painting Challenge, held at six Opus locations across BC on Saturday, May 10th, 2014.

 My oil sketch is the second prize winner!

I choose Granville Island location where over 300 participants came to paint that day. Gloomy weather turned beautiful sunny day in an hour after beginning. Thus, I was very glad to add some light bright accents to reflect that changes. That was a great expiriance and fun!

Also, the watercolor by James Koll my colleague from the Burnaby Artists Guild placed second at the Downtown location.

http://www.opusartsupplies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment